8. Relaxed is the opening of thy bladder like the ocean, the reservoir of water—thus let thy urine be released, out completely, with the sound bâl!
9. As an arrow flies to a distance when hurled from the bow-thus let thy urine be released, out completely, with the sound bâl!
VI, 90. Charm against internal pain (colic), due to the missiles of Rudra.
1. The arrow that Rudra did cast upon thee, into (thy) limbs, and into thy heart, this here do we now draw out away from thee.
2. From the hundred arteries which are distributed along thy limbs, from all of these do we exorcise forth the poisons.
3. Adoration be to thee, O Rudra, as thou casteth (thy arrow); adoration to the (arrow) when it has been placed upon (the bow); adoration to it as it is being hurled; adoration to it when it has fallen down!
I, 10. Charm against dropsy.
1. This Asura rules over the gods; the commands of Varuna, the ruler, surely come true. From this (trouble), from the wrath of the mighty (Varuna), do I, excelling in my incantation, lead out this man.
2. Reverence, O king Varuna, be to thy wrath, for all falsehood, O mighty one, dost thou discover. A thousand others together do I make over to thee: this thy (man) shall live a hundred autumns!
3. From the untruth which thou hast spoken, the abundant wrong, with thy tongue—from king, Varuna I release thee, whose laws do not fail.