This page has been validated.
Science and Citizenship
List of Books for Reading and Reference.
- "Life and Labour of People in London." Charles Booth. (Macmillan.)
- "Poverty." Seebohm Rowntree. (Macmillan.)
- "Housing Conditions of Manchester and Salford." T. R. Marr. (Manchester.)
- "The Example of Germany." T. C. Horsfall. (Manchester University Press.)
- "Anticipation." H. G. Wells.
- "Mankind in the Making." H. G. Wells.
- "A Modern Utopia." H. G. Wells.
- "To-morrow: A Scheme of Garden Cities." Ebenezer Howard.
- "City Development." Patrick Geddes. (Edinburgh, and St. George Press, Bournville.)
- La Science Sociale, Edited by E. Demolins.
- Sociological Papers, published annually by Macmillan for the Sociological Society, 5 Old Queen Street, Westminster, S.W. (Vide especially vols. i. and ii., articles on "Eugenics" by Mr. Francis Galton, and on "Civics" by Professor Geddes.)
BALLANTYNE PRESS: EDINBURGH