Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Introduction to the first Russian edition
- Introduction to the German edition
- Chapter 1: The Enforced Nature of this Work and its Aim
- Chapter 2: The Permanent Revolution is not a ‘Leap by the Proletariat, but the Reconstruction of the Nation under leadership of the Proletariat
- Chapter 3: Three Elements of the ‘Democratic Dictatorship’: Classes, Tasks and Political Mechanics
- Chapter 4: What did the Theory of the Permanent Revolution Look Like in Practice?
- Chapter 5: Was the ‘Democratic Dictatorship Realized on Our country? If so, When?
- Chapter 6: On the Skipping of Historical Stages
- Chapter 7: What does the Slogan of the Democratic Dictatorship Mean Today For the East
- Chapter 8: From Marxism to Pacifism
- Chapter 9: Epilogue
- Chapter 10: What is the Permanent Revolution? Basic Postulates