Christian Science publications
- Science and Health, 1875, by Mary Baker Glover
- Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures, 1889, by Mary Baker G. Eddy
- Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures, 1898, by Mary Baker G. Eddy
- Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures, 1906/10, by Mary Baker Eddy
- Christian Science Hymnal, 1898
- Manual of The Mother Church (89th ed.), 1910, by Mary Baker Eddy
- "Science and Christian Science", by Frederic A. Fernald in Popular Science Monthly Volume 34, April 1889
- "Is Christian Science a Craze?", by Joshua F. Bailey in Popular Science Monthly Volume 35, June 1889
- "The Emmanuel Movement from a Medical View-Point", by Homer Gage in Popular Science Monthly Volume 75, October 1909
- James Henry Leuba, “Psychotherapic Cults,” The Monist, vol. 22 (1912), pp. 348-360.
- Edward A. Kimball, “Christian Science,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Christian Science”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Christian Science,” in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)
- “Christian Science,” by Clifford P. Smith in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York: The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation (1920)
- “Christian Science,” in Collier's New Encyclopedia, New York: P. F. Collier & Son Co. (1921)
- “Christian Science,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.
Books about Christian Science
- Faith-healing, Christian Science and Kindred Phenomena by James Monroe Buckley, 1892
- Christian Science by Mark Twain, 1907
- The Origin of Christian Science by T. P. Stafford, 1912