Portal:Greek language and literature/Literature
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wikisource hosts copies of the following general works on Greek literature:
- History of the Literature of Ancient Greece: to the period of Isocrates, 2nd ed., by K. O. Müller, trans. George Lewis (1847)
- A History of Ancient Greek Literature by Gilbert Murray (1901)
- "Greek Literature," by James David Bourchier in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911).
- "Byzantine Literature," by Karl Dieterich in Catholic Encyclopedia, (ed.) by Charles G. Herbermann and others, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)
- "On the Origin of a Written Greek Literature" in Littell's Living Age, 145 (1868)