Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Smith, James Edward (1793), A specimen of the botany of New Holland
- Cavanilles, Antonio José (1800), Icones et Descriptiones Plantarum 4
- Embothrium herbaceum (now a synonym of Lomatia silaifolia) described on page 58, and figured on Plate 384.
- Knight, Joseph (1809) On the cultivation of the plants belonging to the natural order of Proteeae
- Embothrium silaifolium (now Lomatia silaifolia) transferred into Tricondylus as Trycondylus silaifolius on page 122.