Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A Plea for Vegetarianism and Other Essays, 1886 by Henry Stephens Salt
- Article on Leo Tolstoy in London's Vegetarian newsletter, 1889
- The First Step, 1891 essay by Leo Tolstoy debating the presence of hypocrisy in a Christian or Pagan claim to be virtuous without practicing vegetarianism.
- Description of Cistercians Vegetarion Missionaries, 1895 article by Mohandas Gandhi that appeared in May 18, 1895 "The Vegetarian" newsletter.
- Thirty-nine reasons why I am a vegetarian, 1903
- The Case for the Ephemeral, as it appeared in G. K. Chesterton's 1908 All Things Considered
- The Logical Vegetarian, 1915 poem by G. K. Chesterton
- Lo, the Soya Bean! A Substitute for Meat, Fish and Fats, 1917
- Cassell's Vegetarian Cookery, by A. G. Payne
- The Allinson Vegetarian Cookery Book, 1915 by Thomas R. Allinson
- The Healthy Life Cook Book, 1915by Florence Daniel
See also the related indices at: