QST/March 1916/A Well Equipped Station in York, PA
These two illustrations show a LEAGUE Station owned by Mr. H. G. Miller of York, Pa. The aerial poles are 60 feet high, and 85 feet apart. The station itself is at the foot of the pole in the fore ground, and the house is devoted entirely to wireless. For transmitting, a three quarter kilowatt set is used. The condenser is of the glass plate type in oil. Everything throughout the station has a neat business-like appearance.