Sieges of Brampton and Hopton castles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- /An account of the siege of Brampton Castle
- /An account of the siege of Brampton Castle by Captain Priamus Davies
- /Correspondence during the siege of Brampton Castle in 1643
- /Garrison of Brampton Castle
- /The cost of the damage to Brampton and an account of the destruction of Roaring Megg
- /An account of the siege of Hopton Castle by Captain Priamus Davies
- /An account of the siege of Hopton Castle by Colonel Samuel Moore (or More)
- /Garrison of Hopton Castle
- Historical Manuscripts Commission (1904). Calendar of the manuscripts of the Marquis of Bath, Preserved at Longleat, Wiltshire 1. His Majesty's Stationery Office. p. vi, vii.
- Brown, Cornelius (1907). History of Newark-on-Trent; being the life story of an ancient town: From the reign of Edward IV to that of Edward VII 2. Newark: Whiles. p. 95.