The Condor/1 (5)
|This work is incomplete. If you'd like to help expand it, see the help pages and the style guide, or leave a comment on this work's talk page.
— OF THE —
Cooper Ornithological Club
A Bi-monthly Exponent of Californian Ornithology
Vol. I. No. 5.
$1.00 a Year.
Santa Clara, Cal., September-October, 1899.
- Rollo H. Beck
- The Genus Junco in California
- Nesting of the Western Flycatcher in San Gabriel Canon
- Macgillivray's Warbler in Alameda Co., Cal.
- Notes on the Nesting of the Slender-billed Nuthatch
- Observations on the Nesting of Parus rufescens in Washington
- Black Oystercatcher on Anacapa Islands
- Additional Notes on the Birds of Santa Cruz Island, Cal.
- Breeding of the Dusky Horned Lark in Eastern Washington
- Notes on California Song Sparrows
- Lassoing a California Vulture
- Some Winter Birds of the Lower Colorado Valley
- Echoes From the Field
- The Nesting Haunts of the Black-throated Gray Warbler
- Editorial Notes
- The Individuality of Eggs
- A Protest
- Book Reviews
- Official Minutes of Northern Division
- Official Minutes of Southern Division
- Publications Received