The Travels of Marco Polo
(Redirected from The Travels of Marco Polo/Book 4)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This work is incomplete. If you'd like to help expand it, see the help pages and the style guide, or leave a comment on this work's talk page.
(sources: Project Gutenberg )
- Genealogy Of The House Of Chinghiz To The End Of The Thirteenth Century
- The Polo Families
- Calendar Of Documents Relating To Marco Polo And His Family
- Comparative Specimens Of The Different Recensions Of Polo's Text
- Preface To Pipino's Latin Version
- Note Of Mss. Of Marco Polo's Book, So Far As Known:
- Diagram Showing Filiation Of Chief Mss. And Editions Of Marco Polo
- Titles Of Works Quoted By Abbreviated References In This Book
- Values Of Certain Moneys, Weights, And Measures Occurring In This Book.
- Supplementary Notes To The Book Of Marco Polo
- Polo, Marco. The Travels of Marco Polo. Translated by Henry Yule. Edited and Annotated by Henri Cordier. John Murray: London, 1920.