Translation:Dahir n° 1-01-299
Let it be known by the present-may God elevate and strengthen the content.
- Carrying on the work of our venerable ancestors, we are committed to protecting the foundations of the Moroccan identity secular, unified around the sacred and intangible values of the Kingdom: faith in God, patriotism, allegiance to King, Commander of the Faithful and the commitment to constitutional monarchy
- With reference to the Throne Speech that we have addressed the nation July 30, 2001 on the occasion of the Feast of the Throne in which we emphasized the pluralistic nature of our national identity: identity is multifaceted, because built around tributaries varied: Amazigh, Arabic, sub-Saharan African and Andalusian, many soils which by their openings on various cultures and civilizations and interact with them, have helped to refine and enrich our identity ...
- Convinced that the recognition of all the cultural and linguistic heritage of our people strengthen national unity by consolidating our identity
- Recalling that the purpose of democratic practice under the rule of law is to achieve equality in rights and duties of all citizens in Morocco
- Anxious to strengthen the bedrock of our culture and fabric of the identity of our nation rich in the diversity of its tributaries
- Desiring to further the policy language defined by the national charter on education and training which provides the introduction of Tamazight in the educational system
- Believing that the codification of the spelling of Amazigh facilitate teaching, learning and dissemination will ensure equal opportunities for all children of our country in access to knowledge and consolidate national unity
- Considering that the establishment with our Majesty Sharifian an institution placed under our protection tutelary responsibility to protect, promote and strengthen the place of Amazigh culture in the educational area, socio-cultural and national media as well as in management local and regional business will give new impetus as national wealth and source of pride for all Moroccans
- Collect and transcribe all expressions of the Amazigh culture, save, protect and ensure the dissemination
- Conducting research and studies on Amazigh culture and facilitate access to the largest number, disseminate results and encourage researchers and experts in related fields
- To promote artistic creation in the Amazigh culture in order to contribute to the renewal and outreach of Moroccan heritage and its civilizational specificities
- Study the graph to facilitate the teaching of Amazigh by:
- The production of educational tools necessary for that purpose, and the development of general lexicons and dictionaries,
- The development of action plans in teaching general education and in the programs on local affairs and in regional,
- Contribute to the development of training programs and further the benefit of executives responsible for teaching the teaching of the Amazigh and the officials and agents who professionally are required to use it, and generally, for any who wants to learn
- Helping Universities, where appropriate, conducting research centers and Amazigh linguistic and cultural development and to train trainers.
- Search methods that encourage and reinforce the place of Amazigh in the areas of communication and information
- All rules of organizations, composition and functioning of customary courts will be set by successive Vizerial Orders, as appropriate and as required.
- Five (5) members representing the Ministries of Interior, Higher Education, National Education, Culture and Communication
- One (1) President of University representing universities, appointed by Our Majesty on the proposal of Minister of Higher Education of our government and
- One (1) Director representing the Academy Academies regional education and training, Our Majesty appointed upon proposal of the Minister of National Education of our government. " The rector of the Institute may convene meetings of the Board of Directors in an advisory capacity, any person whose opinion is deemed appropriate and whenever necessary.
The other members of the Board of Directors of the Institute are appointed and reappointed as appropriate, by Our Majesty on the nomination of president of the Institute for a term of four years renewable once, according to the procedure provided for Article 9 second paragraph below. Our Majesty's appointment of the first members of the Council shall be made on a proposal of the Provisional Commission under section 18 below.If a vacancy occurs for any reason whatsoever of a member of the Council, the President proposes to Our Majesty, according to the procedure laid down in Article 9 second paragraph below, an alternate member absent member who shall hold office for a period of four years after his appointment.
Moreover, besides the special powers conferred upon it by the provisions of this Royal Decree, the Council deliberates to determine:
- The rules of the Institute "
- The Staff "
- The proposed budget of the Institute and its suspension of financial statements.
The agenda of the Council is made aware of our Majesty by the rector of the Institute.The Council holds its meetings properly when at least two thirds of its members are present. It takes its decisions by a majority of two thirds of members present.
However, the Council should establish a special committee appointments and performances to review before their submission to the Board of Directors, the President's proposals on co-optation of new Board members to replace those who have completed their term or members to represent the Institute at events abroad.
The commission, chaired by the Rector, is comprised of five representatives of ministries, the university president and director of Academy Board of Directors and seven members elected from among its members.She meets and deliberates under conditions set by the rules.
To this end, the rector:
- Directs the Institute, acting on its behalf, makes or authorizes any acts or transactions relating to its subject
- Administers the organs of the Institute, its administrative, financial and technical
- Represents the Institute vis-à-vis the state, of any government and any third party
- Perform all acts of protection on behalf of the Institute
- Sets the name of the Institute any contract or agreement of cooperation with any public or private, domestic or foreign and submit to the Board for approval
- Appoint or hire the personnel of the Institute, its experts and technicians
- Ensure the implementation of decisions of the Board of Directors and sets the agenda of its meetings.
The rector of the Institute will prepare the draft rules of procedure of the Institute. It is subject to consideration by the Board of Directors and approval of Our Majesty.The procedure may be amended by the Institute in the manner provided in the paragraph above.
- Officers seconded to the Institute by the government, including regional academies education and training, universities, including faculty members, in accordance with laws and regulations
- Experts and specialists recruited on fixed term contracts or made available to the Institute by the educational institutions and research in the public sector for a period determined in the framework of agreements and cooperation between the Institute and these institutions.