United Nations Security Council Resolution 12
Adopted by the Security Council at its 82nd meeting, on 10 December 1946 
The Security Council,
1. The representatives of Greece and Yugoslavia are invited to participate in the discussion without vote;
2. The representatives of Albania and Bulgaria are invited to enable the Security Council to hear such declarations as they may wish to make;
3. Should the Security Council find at a later stage that the matter under consideration is a dispute, the representatives of Albania and Bulgaria will be invited to participate in the discussion without vote.
 Paragraphs 1 and 2 were adopted unanimously; paragraph 3 was adopted “by a majority vote”. No vote was taken on the draft resolution as a whole.
This work is excerpted from an official document of the United Nations. The policy of this organisation is to keep most of its documents in the public domain in order to disseminate "as widely as possible the ideas (contained) in the United Nations Publications".
Pursuant to UN Administrative Instruction ST/AI/189/Add.9/Rev.2 available in English only, these documents are in the public domain worldwide:
- Official records (proceedings of conferences, verbatim and summary records, …)
- United Nations documents issued with a UN symbol
- Public information material designed primarily to inform the public about United Nations activities (not including public information material that is offered for sale).