- fr Gallica Online texts from the Bibliothèque nationale de France (National Library of France). See English Texts from Gallica
- de University of Heidelberg Library Databases Some titles in English. Digital Projects
- Electronic Text Center at UVa Library E-texts of the University of Virginia Library. Restricted access to some projects.
- Digital Library of Georgia
Street Literature : Ballads, Broadsides, and Chapbooks
- Bodleian Library Broadside Ballads 30,000 ballads online, from the Bodleian Library’s collections, fully indexed and searchable by author, title, subject etc. There are also woodcut images and some musical scores (Bodleian Library)
- Early Modern Center English Ballad Archive, 1500-1800 1,857 ballads from the Samuel Pepys collection : "online images in several sizes of each ballad in high-quality facsimiles as well as "facsimile transcriptions". There are also sung versions of the ballads, background essays that culturally place the ballads. The advanced search function further opens up the possibility for searching ballads by common authors, printers, or keywords, or by shared words in their titles or tunes. (University of California - Santa Barbara)
- Glascow Broadside Ballads - The Murray Collection More than 350 nineteenth-century broadside ballads printed or sold in Glasgow. (University of Glascow)
- The Word on the Street - Broadsides at the National Library of Scotland Online collection of nearly 1,800 broadsides of Scotland from 1650 to 1910. Each broadside comes with a detailed commentary and most also have a full transcription of the text, plus a downloadable PDF facsimile. You can search by keyword, browse by title or browse by subject. (National Library of Scotland)
- Curiosities of Street Literature This collection contains high-quality TIFF scans as well as smaller-file-size PDFs of a limited-edition printing of Charles Hindley's Curiosities of Street Literature (London: Reeves and Turner, 1871), a collection of 19th-century English broadsides. (George Mason University) (http://etext.lib.virginia.edu/victorian/poplit/curiosities/index.html Other version)
Ephemeria : Broadsides
- An American Time Capsule: Three Centuries of Broadsides and Other Printed Ephemera More than 10,000 items from the Printed Ephemera Collection of The Library of Congress. (The Library of Congress (Part of the American Memory)
- Canadian Pamphlets and Broadsides Collection "This site provides access to the pre-1930 Canadian pamphlet and broadside holdings of the Thomas Fisher Rare Book Library by supplying both page images in full colour, and full searchability of the contents of each item. To date  the site consists of 597 broadsides (single sheets, printed on one or both sides) and 2062 pamphlet titles which amounts to 71490 page images. Additional titles will be added on a regular basis. The collection includes items printed in Canada, by Canadian authors, or about Canadian subjects, mainly of a non-literary nature." (University of Toronto Libraries)
- The Gerrit Smith Broadside and Pamplet Collection Selection of 214 broadsides by Gerrit Smith (1797-1874) (Various circulars, speeches, sermons, and tracts which deal with such topics as abolition, suffrage, temperance, transportation, and the postal system).
- Historical Broadsides from 1849-1989 (searchable facsimiles at the University of Georgia Libraries. (DjVu & layered PDF format) (University of Georgia Libraries)
Theme : Law & Order
- Proceedings of the Old Bailey "A major project to produce a ‘fully searchable online edition of the largest body of texts detailing the lives of non-elite people ever published, containing accounts of over 100,000 criminal trials held at London’s central criminal court’ (1674-1834). Apart from the amazing database itself (you can view both transcripts and digital versions of the originals, as well as associated manuscript records for some periods), there is a valuable historical background section with well-written articles on a range of topics: policing; types of offence; London; different communities; gender; the Old Bailey; a section on the publishing history of the Proceedings; and an extensive bibliography. (Tim Hitchcock, Robert Shoemaker et al)" (Description from EMR)
- Wright American Fiction (1851-1875) This is a collection of 19th century American fiction, as listed in Lyle Wright's bibliography American Fiction, 1851-1875, including novels, novelettes, short stories and other prose from both famous and obscure writers. There are currently 2,887 volumes included (1,763 unedited, 1,124 fully edited and encoded) by 1,456 authors. (Indiana University) (2006-12-17)
- Women Working, 1800 - 1930 Women's role in the United States economy : Digitized historical, manuscript, and image resources selected from Harvard University's library and museum collections. The collection features approximately 500,000 digitized pages and images including: 7,500 pages of manuscripts, 3,500 books and pamphlets, and 1,200 photographs (Harvard University Library)
- International Children's Digital Library
- Early Canadiana Online "Digital library featuring a fully-searchable collection of over one-million digitized pages, and growing at a rate of about 250,000 pages per year."
- Our Roots 1000s of Canadian local histories as published in English and French in a fully text-searchable database.
- Early Modern Resources
- Sixteenth Century Ballads
- Digital Library - National Library of Scotland
- Harvard University Library: Open Collections Program
- nl Broadside ballads from Netherlands The website offers access to over 7000 broadsides and leaflets containing nearly 15,000 songs.
- Inventory of Canadian Digital Initiatives (Library and Archives Canada)
- Street Literature Online
- Outlaws and Highwaymen
- Revolution and Romanticism
- Herbert Collmann's "Ballads and Broadsides chiefly of the Elizabethan Period"
- The State Library of Massachusetts - Digital Collections - Broadsides
18th Century English Street Ballads Selection of 8 broadside ballads from 18th century England (Washington State University Library) The history of crime and punishment in Britain 1790-1870 Selection of 15 crimes broadsides from England, 1784-1837 (Glasgow University Library)