Although my efforts concentrate on Wikipedia, I occasionally contribute to Wikisource as well. As a historian, I am aware of the importance of certain historical documents, and that they should be freely available to any curious reader. I may also translate some texts, to the best of my abilities. Furthermore, you can find me on several language versions of Wikipedia (mainly English and Dutch), Wikiquote, Wiktionary and Commons.
Please refer questions to me to my talk page.
- Translation:Pragmatic Sanction of 1549 (Edict by Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor, reorganising Habsburg possessions in the Low Countries into one indivisible hereditary territory)
- Translation:Het Wilhelmus (Written around 1570, officially adopted in 1932 as the national anthem of the Netherlands)
- Constitution of the Cisalpine Republic (1797) (General Napoleon Bonaparte's justification for conquering Northern Italy, and unifying it in a single republic)
- Translation:Federal Treaty of 1815 (Swiss Constitution of 1815, with elements from both the French Revolution and the post-Napoleonic Restoration)
- Translation:Het gebed van de onwetende (The Ignorant's Prayer, a 1861 prose poem by Multatuli)
- Translation:Peace of Prague (1866) (Peace treaty ending the Austro–Prussian War of 1866)
- Translation:Statement on the blessed attack in Paris against crusader France (statement by which Islamic State claimed the November 2015 Paris attacks)