|As of 03:00 UTC, 25 September 2017, there are 632,891 text units.|
Greetings, I'm Phillip M. Stewart.
If a document here was not originally written in English, there should be an interlanguage link to the document in the original language.
This page has been vandalized: once.
- Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002
- Mississippi Constitution (in progress)
- The New Student's Reference Work (1914), where you can see such great lines as: The Afghans are a brave race; but although apparently frank and open-hearted are cruel and treacherous. 35
- 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica articles:
- Wikisource:Interlanguage links
- Iraq Study Group Report
- The Life and Morals of Jesus of Nazareth
- Resignation as commander-in-chief of the Continental Army
- Executive Order 10631, Code of Conduct for members of the Armed Forces of the United States
- The Airman's Creed
- A Memoir of the Last Year of the War for Independence in the Confederate States of America (in progress) transcribing
- Author:Richard Price
- Author:Jubal Anderson Early
- Category:Tom Sawyer
- The High Price of Bullion (in progress)
- Barack Obama's Afghanistan Strategy Speech
- Executive Order 11298, SDP interest rate
- Executive Order 12464, Award of the Purple Heart
- Executive Order 12909, Order of Succession of Officers To Act as Secretary of the Air Force
- Executive Order 12985, Establishing the Armed Forces Service Medal
- Executive Order 13154, Establishing the Kosovo Campaign Medal
- Executive Order 13289, Establishing the Global War on Terrorism Medals
- Executive Order 13363, Establishing the Afghanistan and Iraq Campaign Medals
- Executive Order 12633, Amending the Code of Conduct for Members of the Armed Forces of the United States
To update or clean
Wikisource language domains
On splitting Wikisource up into language domains: I didn't have a strong feeling either way at the time, but I now feel it was a very good thing to do. The use of interlanguage links allows you to view it in the original language easily, and a recent changes list half full of languages that you can't read isn't very helpful.