|This is a Wikisource user page.
If you find this page on any site other than Wikisource, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikisource itself.
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Mostly I spend my time on English Wikipedia. I also contribute images and public domain books to Wikimedia Commons. I am occasionally reasonably active on the Spanish Wikisource. Occasionally I work on the Spanish Wikipedia. Most of my contributions on all projects are to do with the archaeology, history, mythology and folklore of Mesoamerica.
To contact me, you're more likely to get a rapid reply if you drop a note onto my talk page on the English Wikipedia.
- History of the Spanish Conquest of Yucatan and of the Itzas by Philip Ainsworth Means, 1917 (validated)
- A New Survey of the West Indies or The English American his Travel by Sea and Land by Thomas Gage, 1677 (needs proofreading)
- Incidents of Travel in Central America, Chiapas and Yucatan by John Lloyd Stephens and Fredrick Catherwood, 1854 (validated)
- Guatimala or the United Provinces of Central America in 1827-8 by Henry Dunn, 1828 (proofread - needs validating)
- A Glimpse at Guatemala by Anne Cary Maudslay and Alfred Percival Maudslay, 1899 (needs proofreading)
- Researches in the Central Portion of the Usumatsintla Valley by Teobert Maler, 1901 (needs proofreading)
- The Interesting Narrative of the Life of Olaudah Equiano, or Gustavus Vassa, the African by Olaudah Equiano, 1794 (proofread - needs validating)
- A caution and warning to Great Britain and Her Colonies in a short representation of the calamitous state of the enslaved negroes in the British Dominions by Anthony Benezet, 1766 (proofread - needs validating)
- Explorations of the upper Usumatsintla and adjacent region by Teoberto Maler, 1908 (needs proofreading)