Wikisource:WikiProject U.S. Roads
|A WikiProject dedicated to the highways and roadways of the United States|
Welcome to the U.S. Roads WikiProject on Wikisource. Our goal here is to provide coverage of the various documents, statutes, and court cases that define and impact the various national and state highway systems in the United States.
- Portal:American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials: Transcribing an archive of the minutes containing the decisions by AASHO/AASHTO regarding changes to the Interstate Highway System and the United States Numbered Highway System.
Bold denotes primary projects.
|Bloonstdfan360 (talk • contribs)||English Wikipedia|
|Imzadi1979 (talk • contribs)||English Wikipedia, Wikidata, Commons||Founder|
|Morriswa (talk • contribs)||English Wikipedia, Wikidata, Commons|
|Rschen7754 (talk • contribs)||English Wikipedia, Wikidata, Commons|
|SounderBruce (talk • contribs)||English Wikipedia, Wikidata, Commons|
This is a link to the U.S. Roads projects on other Wikimedia Foundation sites.
- Meta meta:USRD
- English Wikipedia: w:en:WP:USRD
- German Wikipedia: w:de:WP:SVS
- Simple English Wikipedia: U.S. Roads WikiProject on Simple English Wikipedia
- Spanish Wikipedia: w:es:Wikiproyecto:Estados Unidos/Carreteras
- Commons: commons:COM:USRD
- Wikidata: d:WD:USRD
- Portal:American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials
- Proclamation of route of The Lincoln Highway
- Letter to Thomas H. MacDonald regarding toll roads
- Report of Joint Board on Interstate Highways October 30, 1925
- California Highways and Public Works Journal
- California Streets and Highways Code
- Tioga Road (HAER No. CA-149) written historical and descriptive data
- Big Oak Flat Road (HAER No. CA-147) written historical and descriptive data
- Wawona Road (HAER No. CA-148) written historical and descriptive data
- Minnesota Statutes/Section 161.12
- Minnesota Statutes/Section 161.114
- Minnesota Statutes/Section 161.115
- Minnesota Statutes/Section 161.117