A Course in Miracles/Manual for Teachers
|A Course in Miracles
Manual For Teachers
- 1. Who Are God's Teachers?
- 2. Who Are Their Pupils?
- 3. What Are the Levels of Teaching?
- 4. What Are the Characteristics of God's Teachers?
- 5. How Is Healing Accomplished?
- 6. Is Healing Certain?
- 7. Should Healing Be Repeated?
- 8. How Can Perception of Order of Difficulties Be Avoided?
- 9. Are Changes Required in the Life Situation of God's Teachers?
- 10 How Is Judgment Relinquished?
- 11. How Is Peace Possible in this World?
- 12. How Many Teachers of God Are Needed To Save the World?
- 13. What Is the Real Meaning of Sacrifice?
- 14. How Will the World End?
- 15. Is Each One To Be Judged in the End?
- 16. How Should the Teacher of God Spend His Day?
- 17. How Do God's Teachers Deal with Magic Thoughts?
- 18. How Is Correction Made?
- 19. What Is Justice?
- 20. What Is the Peace Of God?
- 21. What Is the Role of Words in Healing?
- 22. How Are Healing and Atonement Related?
- 23. Does Jesus Have a Special Place in Healing?
- 24. Is Reincarnation So?
- 25. Are "Psychic" Powers Desirable?
- 26. Can God Be Reached Directly?
- 27. What Is Death?
- 28. What Is the Resurrection?
- 29. As for the Rest...
- Clarification of Terms - Introduction
- Mind - Spirit
- The Ego - The Miracle
- Forgiveness - The Face of Christ
- True Perception - Knowledge
- Jesus - Christ
- The Holy Spirit