A Dynamical Theory of the Electromagnetic Field
|A Dynamical Theory of the Electromagnetic Field (1864)
|Part I: Introductory→|
A Dynamical Theory of the Electromagnetic Field. By J. Clerk Maxwell, F.R.S.
Received October 27,—Read December 8, 1864.
- Part I - Introductory
- Part II - On Electromagnetic Induction
- Part III - General Equations of the Electromagnetic Field
- Part IV - Mechanical Actions in the Field
- Part V - Theory of Condensers
- Part VI - Electromagnetic Theory of Light
- Part VII - Calculation of the Coefficients of Electromagnetic Induction
This work published before January 1, 1923 is in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago.