A Little Book for A Little Cook
|A Little Book for A Little Cook (1905)
1. Always use Pillsbury's Best Flour.
2. Sift flour twice before adding to cakes or breakfast cakes.
3. Make all measurements level by using edge of knife to lightly scrape off from top of cup or spoon until material is even with the edges.
4. Use same sized cups or spoons in measuring for the same recipe.
5. Before starting to make recipe, read through carefully, then put on table all the materials and tools needed in making that particular recipe.