All by Myself
- I'm so unhappy, what'll I do
- I long for someone who,
- Will sympathize with me;
- Im growing so tired of living alone,
- I lie awake all night and cry
- Nobody loves me that's why.
- All by myself in the morning
- All by myself in the night;
- I sit alone in a cosy Morris chair,
- So unhappy there playing solitaire
- All by myself I get lonely
- Watching the clock on the shelf
- I'd like to rest my weary head on somebody's shoulder
- I hate to grow older all by myself.
- My name and number are in the book,
- The one that hangs on a hook,
- In almost every drug store;
- Why don't someone bother to look,
- My central tells me all day long
- "Sorry the number is wrong."
|This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published before January 1, 1923. It may be copyrighted outside the U.S. (see Help:Public domain).|