||There are no works on Wikisource by this author. If you'd like to add a new text, please review Help:Adding texts.|
|←Author Index: Du||Émile Durkheim
|L'Année Sociologique.French sociologist. Founder and editor of the journal|
- Les formes élémentaires de la vie religieuse (1912)
- Leçons de sociologie: Physique des moeurs et du droit (1950) [Unpublished lectures]
- The Rules of Sociological Method (1938) — Copyrighted in the United States due to Renewal R383075
- Les Règles de la méthode sociologique (1895)
- Suicide: A Study in Sociology (1951) — Copyrighted in the United States due to Renewal RE031922
- Le Suicide (1897)
- Qui a voulu la guerre? (1914)
Works about Durkheim
- Branford, Victor. "Durkheim: A Brief Memoir" in The Sociological Review, vol. 10, no. 2 (Autumn, 1918). 1918
- Gehlke, Charles Elmer. Émile Durkheim's Contributions to Sociological Theory (1915). 1915 1915. Published in Studies in History Economics and Public Law Vol. 63 (1915).
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1917, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.