Author:Joseph Ward Swain
|←Author Index: Sw||Joseph Ward Swain
- The Ancient World (1950) — Copyrighted in the United States due to Renewal RE008635
- Beginning the Twentieth Century (1933) — Copyrighted in the United States due to Renewal R261134
- Edward Gibbon the Historian (1966)
- The Harper History of Civilization (1958) — Copyrighted in the United States due to Renewal RE289044
- The Hellenic Origins of Christian Asceticism (1916) 1916
- Lafayette on the Centenary of His Visit to Illinois, 1825 (1925)
- The Peoples of the Ancient World (1959) — Copyrighted in the United States due to Renewal RE354911
- "The Theory of the Four Monarchies" in Classical Philology, Vol. 35, No. 1 (Jan., 1940), pp. 1-21
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1971, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 30 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.