Author:Abram Smythe Palmer
|←Author Index: Pa||Abram Smythe Palmer
|English clergyman, Irish born|
- "The Skylark" in Littell's Living Age, 169 (2189) (1886).
- Leaves from a Word-Hunter's Note-Book: being some Contributions to English Etymology Lon., 1876, p. 8vo.
- Folk Etymology: a Dictionary of Verbal Corruptions, or Words perverted in Form or Meaning by False Derivation or Mistaken Analogy Lon., 1882, 8vo.
- A Misunderstood Miracle: the Sun standing still in Joshua x. 12, Lon., 1887, p. 8vo.
- (Ed.) The English Dialect Dictionary Cambridge, 1887.
- "An Irish Folk-tale" in The Folk-Lore Journal, 1 (1883).
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1917, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.