|←Author Index: Ca||Ada Cambridge
|English-Australian author, later known as Ada Cross.|
- Hymns on the Litany (1865)
- Hymns on the Holy Communion (1866)
- The Manor House: and Other Poems (1875)
- “The Empty Place” in Littell's Living Age, 129 (1671) (1876).
- A Mere Chance (1880)
- Missed in the Crowd (1881)
- Across the Grain (1882)
- A Marked Man
- The Three Miss Kings
- Unspoken Thoughts (1887)
- At Midnight: and Other Stories (1897)
- Thirty Years in Australia (1903)
- Sisters (1904)
- The Eternal Feminine (1907)
- The Hand in the Dark: and Other Poems (1913)
- The Making of Rachel Rowe (1914)
Works about Cambridge
- “Cross, Ada,” in The Dictionary of Australasian Biography, London: Hutchinson & Co., (1892).
- “Cambridge, Ada” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1926, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.