Author:Adele Marion Fielde
|←Author Index: Fi||Adele Marion Fielde
|Christian missionary with the American Baptist Missionary Union, and social activist who worked in China|
- Pagoda Shadows
- A Corner of Cathay
- Chinese Marriage Customs, 1888
- Artificial Mixed Nests of Ants, 1903
- Three Odd Incidents in Ant Life
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- 1. “Chinese Superstitions,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 32, April 1888
- 2. “Some Chinese Mortuary Customs,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 33, September 1888
- 3. “Chinese Marriage Customs,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 34, December 1888
- 4. “Farm-Life in China,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 35, July 1889
- 5. “The Chinese Theory of Evolution,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 36, January 1890
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1916, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.