Author:Albert Bushnell Hart
|←Author Index: Ha||Albert Bushnell Hart
|American historian. Instructor in history at Harvard in 1883-1887, assistant professor in 1887-1897, and became professor in 1897. He was an editor of the Harvard Graduates' Magazine (1894-1902). Professor Hart was president of the American Historical Association in 1909 and of the American Political Science Association in 1912. In 1914 he was appointed exchange professor at the University of Berlin.|
- American History Told by Contemporaries (1897) scans v.2
- The War in Europe, 1914
- Actual Government, 1909
- Formation of the Union, 1890
- The Monroe Doctrine, An Interpretation, 1915
- “Monroe Doctrine, The” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
- “Roosevelt, Theodore,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.