Author:Albert Edward Wilfred Gleichen
|←Author Index: Gl||Albert Edward Wilfred Gleichen
British Army Major-General and courtier; usually referred to as Lord Gleichen or Count Gleichen.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "G.* "
- With the Camel Corps up the Nile (1888)
- With the mission to Menelik (1898)
- The doings of the Fifteenth Infantry Brigade, August 1914 to March 1915 (1917)
- London's open air statuary (1928)
- A Guardsman's Memories (1932)
- “Abyssinia” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911 (History)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1937, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 75 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.