Author:Alexander Campbell Fraser
|←Author Index: Fr||Alexander Campbell Fraser
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "A. C. F."
- Berkeley (1881) Blackwood's Philosophical Classics
- Berkeley and Spiritual Realism (1908)
- Biographia Philosophica (1904)
- Essays in Philosophy (1856)
- John Locke as a Factor in Modern Thought (1904)
- "The Literary Life of Isaac Taylor" in Macmillan's Magazine (1865)
- Locke (1890) Blackwood's Philosophical Classics
- Philosophy of Theism (1895) Gifford Lecture
- Rational Philosophy in History and in System (1858)
- Thomas Reid (1898)
Works about Fraser
- “Fraser, Alexander Campbell” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- Kellie, John. Alexander Campbell Fraser (1909)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1914, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 99 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.