Author:Alexander Francis Chamberlain
|←Author Index: Ch||Alexander Francis Chamberlain
the Journal of American Folk-Lore between 1901-1908.
English-Canadian anthropologist. Editor of |
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "A. F. C."
- "In Memoriam: Daniel Garrison Brinton" in The Journal of American Folk-Lore, vol. 12, no. 46 (July-September 1899), pp. 215-225.
- “Indians, North American” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- "Work and Rest: Genius and Stupidity", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 60, March 1902
- "The Human Side of the Indian", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 68, June 1906
- "Recent Views as to the Origin of the Greek Temple", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 71, November 1907
- "Notes on Certain Philosophies of the Day", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 74, June 1909
- "Some Interesting Characteristics of the Modern English Language", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 80, February 1912
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1914, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 99 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.