|←Author Index: Ha||Alexander Hamilton
|An American politician, statesman, writer, lawyer, soldier and the principal author of the Federalist Papers.|
- Letter by Alexander Hamilton on the hurricane of August 1772
- Plan Proposed at the Constitutional Convention
- The Federalist Papers
- Report on Manufactures (page scans)
- Doggerel against Alexander Hamilton
- “Hamilton, Alexander” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Hamilton, Alexander” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
On his works 
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|