|←Author Index: So||Alexander Somerville
|A Scottish Radical journalist and soldier.|
- History of the British Legion, and War in Spain (1839).
- Public and Personal Affairs (1839).
- Dissuasive Warnings to the People on Street Warfare, 7 numbers (1839).
- Memoirs of Serjeant Paul Swanston, being a Narrative of a Soldier's Life (1840).
- The Autobiography of a Working Man (1848).
- The Whistler at the Plough, 3 vols. (1852–3).
- Free Trade and the League, 2 vols. (1853).
- Life of Roger Mowbray (1853)
- Cobdenic Policy the Internal Enemy of England (1854).
- Conservative Science of Nations, being the First Complete Narrative of Somerville's Diligent Life in the Service of Public Safety in Britain (1860).
- Narrative of the Fenian Invasion of Canada (1866).
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.