|←Author Index: Ha||Alfred Hayes
|English poet and translator.|
- Boris Godunov; a drama in verse... by Alexander Pushkin. Rendered into English verse by Alfred Hayes, with preface by C. Nabokoff... London: K. Paul, Trench, Trubner & Co., Ltd.; New York: E. P. Dutton & Co. [1918.] vi, 117 p
- Hayes, Alfred. Pushkin’s ”Boris Godunov.” (Anglo-Russian Literary Society. Proceedings. London, 1918. no. 82, p. 29—42.)
- To a poet... by Alexander Pushkin. translated by Alfred Hayes. (The Anglo-Russian Literary Society. Proceedings. London, 1919. no. 85, p. 93.).
- The Cup of Quietness. By Alfred Hayes. London, Methuen, 1911, 61 p.
- The Last Crusade and Other Poems. By Alfred Hayes. Birmingham, Cornish Brothers, London, Simpkin, Marshall & Co.1887, 149 p.
- The March of Man and Other Poems. By Alfred Hayes. London, New York, Macmillan, 1891, 177 p.
- The Vale of Arden and Other Poems by Alfred Hayes. London, John Lane at The Bodley Head, 1895, 90 p.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1936, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 75 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.