Author:Algernon Bertram Freeman-Mitford
|←Author Index: Fr||Algernon Bertram Freeman-Mitford
|A British diplomat, collector, and writer.|
- Tales of Old Japan, in two volumes (1871) Project Gutenberg
- republished in 1893 as a single volume
- The Bamboo Garden (1896)
- The Attaché at Peking (1900)
- The Garter Mission to Japan (1906)
- Memoirs (1915; 2 vols)
- Further Memories (Hutchinson & Co., London, 1917)
Lord Redesdale also wrote an extensive Introduction to Foundations of the Nineteenth Century, and translated, with another Introduction for Immanuel Kant, both by Houston Stewart Chamberlain.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1916, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.