|←Author Index: Gi||André Gide
|A French author and winner of the Nobel Prize in literature.|
- The Notebooks of Andre Walter (Les Cahiers d'André Walter, 1891)
- The Immoralist (L'Immoraliste, 1902, translated by Richard Howard)
- Strait Is the Gate (La Porte étroite, 1909)
- Lafcadio's Adventures (Les Caves du Vatican, 1914)
- ? (La Symphonie Pastorale, 1919)
- Corydon (1924)
- Et Nunc Manet in Te
- If it die (Si le grain ne meurt, 1926)
- The Counterfeiters (Les Faux-monnayeurs, 1925, translated in 1927)
- Travels in the Congo (Voyage au Congo)
- Return from Chad (Retour du Tchad)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1951, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.