Author:Andrew Cecil Bradley
|←Author Index: Br||Andrew Cecil Bradley
|Shakespeare.English literary scholar, best remembered for his work on|
- Poetry for Poetry's Sake (1901)
- A Commentary on Tennyson's In Memoriam (1901)
- Shakespearean Tragedy (1904)
- Oxford Lectures on Poetry (1909)
- A Miscellany (1929)
- English Poetry and German Philosophy in the Age of Wordsworth (1909)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1935, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 75 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.