Author:Andrew Jackson Shipman
|←Author Index: Sh||Andrew Jackson Shipman
This author wrote articles for the 1913 Catholic Encyclopedia, and the list on this page is complete.
Contributions to the Catholic Encyclopedia
- Altar (in the Greek Church)
- Ambo (in the Russian and Greek Church)
- Antiphon (in the Greek Church)
- Apostle (in Liturgy)
- Greek Catholics in America
- Greek Orthodox Church in America
- Hungarian Catholics in America
- Diocese of Kielce
- Martin Kromer
- Diocese of Lutzk, Zhitomir, and Kamenetz
- Diocese of Przemysl, Sambor, and Sanok
- Rites in the United States
- The Rosary
- Ruthenian Rite
- Diocese of Sejny
- Slavonic Language and Liturgy
- The Slavs in America
- St. Vladimir the Great
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1915, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.