|←Author Index: Ho||Arnold Houbraken
Dutch painter and biographer of artists from the Dutch Golden Age. His ten children assisted him, most notably his son Jacob Houbraken (1698–1780), an engraver of portraits and book illustrations.
- ‘Inhoud van 't Sieraad der Afbeelding’ In: Des menschen begin, midden en einde (1712)
- ‘Aen den heere Jakob Zeeus, den Wolf in 't schaepsvel ter drukpersse bestellende’ In: De wolf in 't schaepsvel (1711)
- De groote Schouburg der Nederlantsche konstschilders en schilderessen (The Great Theatre of Dutch Painters) (1718)
- Theater of Painters and Paintresses, a.k.a. Schouburg Part II (1719)
- (Posthumously published by his wife and son) Theater of Painters and Paintresses, a.k.a. Schouburg Part III (1721)
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|