Author:Arnold Johan Ferdinand Van Laer
|←Author Index: Va||Arnold Johan Ferdinand Van Laer
- Amplification of the Charter of the Dutch West India Company (1622)
- Amplification of the Charter of the Dutch West India Company (1623)
- Charter of Freedoms and Exemptions (1629)
- Charter of the Dutch West India Company (1621)
- Contract of sale of land along the Hudson River from the Mahican Indians to Kiliaen van Rensselaer (1630)
- Instructions to Bastiaen Jansz Krol from Kiliaen van Rensselaer (January 10, 1630)
- Notification by Samuel Godyn, Kiliaen van Rensselaer and Samuel Blommaert that they send two persons to New Netherland to inspect the country (1629)
- Registration by Kiliaen van Rensselaer and associates of a colony above and below Fort Orange, on both sides of the North River (1629)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1955, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 50 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.