Author:Arthur Edward Waite
|←Author Index: Wa||Arthur Edward Waite
|An America born English author of occult texts on subjects including divination, Rosicrucianism, freemasonry, black and ceremonial magic, Kabbalism and alchemy, who also translated and reissued several important mystical and alchemical works.|
- Devil-Worship in France (1896)
- Rider-Waite-Smith Tarot Deck (1909)
- The Pictorial Key to the Tarot (1910)
- Spagyrical Witings of Paracelsus (translator)
- The Hidden Church of the Holy Graal
- Studies in Mysticism and Certain Aspects of the Secret Tradition in Christian Times
- The Doctrine and Literature of the Kabalah
- The Secret Tradition in Goetia
- The Real History of the Rosicrucians
- The Secret Tradition in Freemasonry, 1911
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1942, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 70 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.