Author:Arthur Maurice Hocart
|←Author Index: Ho||Arthur Maurice Hocart
- “The cult of the dead in Eddystone of the Solomons”, Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute of Great Britain and Ireland, volume 52; pp. 71–117, 259–305. (1922)
- “Myths in the Making”, Folk-Lore, volume 33 (1922), pp. 57–71.
- “The Origin of Monotheism”, Folk-Lore, volume 33 (1922), pp. 282–293.
- Memoirs of the Archaeological Survey of Ceylon (1924-36) editor with S. Paranavitana
- Kingship (1927)
- The Progress of Man: A Short Survey of His Evolution, His Customs, and His Works (1933)
- Kings and Councillors: An Essay in the Comparative Anatomy of Human Society (1936)
- Caste (1950)
- The Northern states of Fiji (1952)
- Social Origins (1954)
- Le Mythe Sorcier et autres essais (1962)
- The Life-giving Myth and Other Essays (1973)
- Imagination and Proof: Selected Essays of A. M. Hocart (1987) editor Rodney Needham