Author:Arthur Robinson Wright
|←Author Index: Wr||Arthur Robinson Wright
|Editor of Folk-Lore Q1 1912 to Q2 1914.|
- English Folklore (n.d.) (External scan)
- “Some Chinese Folklore”, in volume 14 (1903), p. 290.
- “Tibetan Charms”, in volume 15 (1904), p. 95.
- “Tibetan Prayer-Wheels”, in volume 15 (1904), p. 332.
- “Tibetan Drum and Trumpet”, in volume 15 (1904), p. 333.
- “Review: Ruins of Desert Cathay, in volume 23 (1912), p. 267.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1932, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.