|←Author Index: Sy||Arthur Symons
Poet, editor, and literary critic.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "A. Sy"
- Introduction to The Golden Threshold by Sarojini Naidu (1905)
- William Blake (1907), a biography and selection of contemporary sources.
- An Introduction to the Study of Browning
- The Child of Pleasure by Gabriele d'Annunzio (1889), translated in 1890s
- Stella Maris (1894), poem in The Yellow Book Vol. 1
- “Hardy, Thomas” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Mallarmé, Stéphane” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Verlaine, Paul” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1945, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.