Author:Arthur Twining Hadley
|←Author Index: Ha||Arthur Twining Hadley
Economist. President of Yale University.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles written by this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "A. T. H."
- Economics: An Account of the Relations between Private Property and Public Welfare (New York: G. P. Putnam’s Sons, 1897)
Articles in Popular Science Monthly 
- “Hadley, James,” Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York: D. Appleton and Co., 1892.
- “Hadley, Arthur Twining,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Hadley, Arthur Twining” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Hadley, Arthur Twining” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
- “Hadley, Arthur Twining,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1930, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.