Author:August Heinrich Hoffmann von Fallersleben
|←Author Index: Ho||August Heinrich Hoffmann von Fallersleben
|German poet and philologist|
- “Hoffmann, August Heinrich,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Hoffmann, August Heinrich” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “Hoffmann, August Heinrich” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Hoffmann, August Heinrich” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
- “Hoffmann, August Heinrich,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.