|←Author Index: We||Barrett Wendell
- The Duchess Emilia: a romance (1885)
- Cotton Mather: The Puritan Priest (1891)
- English composition: eight lectures given at the Lowell Institute (1891)
- Some neglected characteristics of the New England Puritans (1892)
- William Shakespeare, a study in Elizabethan literature (1894)
- Rankell's remains: an American novel (1896)
- A literary history of America (1901)
- Ralegh in Guiana, Rosamond, and A Christmas masque (1902)
- The France of today (1907)
- The privileged classes (1908)
- The mystery of education, and other academic performances (1909)
- The traditions of European literature, from Homer to Dante (1920)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1921, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.