|←Author Index: Ta||Bayard Taylor
|An American writer and translator.|
- "Beauty and the Beast, and Tales of Home"
- "The Birth of the Prophet" (1855)
- "The Lands of the Saracen"
- "The Story of Kennett"
- "The Song in Camp"
- "To His Horse"
- "Views a-foot"
Contribution to The American Cyclopædia (1879)
Works about Bayard Taylor
- “Taylor, Bayard” by E. C. Stedman in The American Cyclopædia, 1879.
- "To Bayard Taylor" by Sidney Lanier (1879)
- "Under the Cedarcroft Chestnut" by Sidney Lanier
- "Bayard Taylor" by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1879)
- Edmund Clarence Stedman, “Taylor, Bayard,” Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York: D. Appleton and Co., 1889.
- “Taylor, Bayard” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Taylor, Bayard” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Taylor, (James) Bayard” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.