|←Author Index: Be||Pope Benedict XV
|Pope Pius X (1903–14).Pope from September 3, 1914 to January 22, 1922; he succeeded|
|No.||Title (Latin)||Title English translation)||Subject||Date|
|1.||Ad Beatissimi Apostolorum||Appealing For Peace||1 November 1914|
|2.||Humani Generis Redemptionem||On Preaching the Word of God||15 June 1917|
|3.||Quod Iam Diu||On the Future Peace Conference||1 December 1918|
|4.||In Hac Tanta||On St. Boniface||14 May 1919|
|5.||Paterno Iam Diu||On the Children of Central Europe||24 November 1919|
|6.||Pacem, Dei Munus Pulcherrimum||On Peace and Christian Reconciliation||23 May 1920|
|7.||Spiritus Paraclitus||On St. Jerome||15 September 1920|
|8.||Principi Apostolorum Petro||On St. Ephram the Syrian||5 October 1920|
|9.||Annus Iam Plenus||On Children in Central Europe||1 December 1920|
|10.||Sacra Propediem||On the Third Order of St. Francis||6 January 1921|
|11.||In Praeclara Summorum||On Dante||30 April 1921|
|12.||Fausto Appetente Die||On St. Dominic||29 June 1921|
- Bonum sane (1920)
Works about Benedict XV
- "Pope Benedict XV" in The New Student's Reference Work
- New York newspaper with the front-page headline "Pope Benedict XV is dead", followed by a later edition headlined "Pope has remarkable recovery."
- Peters, Walter H. The Life of Benedict XV. 1959. Milwaukee: The Bruce Publishing Company.
- Daughters of St. Paul. "Popes of the Twentieth Century". 1983. Pauline Books and Media
- Pollard, John F. "The Unknown Pope". 1999. London: Geoffrey Chapman
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1922, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.