|←Author Index: Jo||Benjamin Jowett
An English scholar and theologian
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of Greek and Roman Biography and Mythology. Articles written by this author are designated in the Dictionary of Greek and Roman Biography and Mythology by the initials "B. J."
This author wrote articles for the A Dictionary of Greek and Roman Antiquities. Articles written by this author are designated in the Dictionary of Greek and Roman Antiquities by the initials "B. J."
- Euthyphro (1871)
- The Republic
Works about Jowett
- Jowett, Benjamin in Dictionary of National Biography, 1901 supplement
- Jowett, Benjamin in 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica
- Benjamin Jowett article in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature
- "Jowett's Life" in Leslie Stephen's Studies of a Biographer (1898)
- The New Method of Evaluation as Applied to Pi
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|